Spa Teplice in Bohemia - Beethoven
The oldest spa house in Central Europe with a tradition going back to 12th century. Spa house was named after a famous composer Ludwig van Beethoven, who was treated here in 1811 and 1812. The complex is situated both in greenery and in the centre of Teplice between Spa park and Chateau garden. All the services – accommodation, boarding, treatment and wellness – are then under the same roof.
Projecting screen, data projector, sound distribution system, flip chart and other necessary room equipment.
Social hall – capacity 150 people
Blue lounge – capacity 25 people
- elevators in the whole building
- buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner - choice of five meals
- in the entrance hall there is a free WiFi and pc corner with free internet
- complete therapeutic background with a wide range of procedures
- big thermal swimming pool, fitness
Complete offer of Spa Teplice in Bohemia (CZ):
Forms of accommodation are various from standard rooms to apartments.
Unique Beethoven's room is a rarity. The total capacity is 323 beds. Most of the capacity serves primarily for guests who are undergoing treatmen
- complete facility
- TV, telephone, security safe
Café Restaurant Beethoven
- top spa restaurant in the complex of Spa house Beethoven
- themed interior, possibility of rental for private partyies, at your desire it is possible to arrange live piano music (choirmaster and conducter Jiří Knotte)
- non-smoking, in summer quiet garden terrace (in interior atrium), WiFi connection