Farmstead Perlová voda
Kostelec nad Ohří
A reconstructed farm that is located at the base of Bohemian Uplands (České středohoří), in Kostelec nad Ohří – a small village 4 km from Budyně nad Ohří. It offers accommodation, a big restaurant with its own brewery, a wellness zone, conference rooms, an expositional gallery, a small biotope lake for swimming, and a big multipurpose playing field. It is an ideal place for firm events, unforgettable weddings, attractive family stays or relaxation weekends.
All the conference technology – screen, projector, flipchart, wireless microphone, sound, light, WIFI available
- Firm events
- On-the-job trainings
- Private parties
- Cultural events
- Big conference hall + own separate bar
- 150 seats - theatre arrange
- 100 seats – school arrange
- Small conference hall – 40 seats + kitchen and fireplace available
- Expositional gallery – lounge – 20 seats
- Small lounge – 15 seats
- Brewery – own beer Lanýž – possibility of excursion and degustation
- Expositional gallery – regular photo exhibitions with previews and seminars
- Wellness - Finnish sauna, infra-cabin, whirlpool, baths, massages, wet packs
- Small natural swimming biotope lake
- Multipurpose grassy playing field – football goals, score counter, volleyball net
- Rent bike
- Free WIFI
- Big car park
- Transport of accommodated guests
- Playroom – table tennis
Capacity: 90 beds - 24 rooms (2 - 6 bedded rooms with additional bed available) + 1 apartment with two bedrooms and equipped kitchen.
2 barrier-free rooms.
Restaurant with capacity for 120 people and outside summer terrace with capacity of 48 seats.
Restaurant Chef Petr Heneš